With more than 40 years of experience in civil trials and appeals of significant tort and commercial matters, our practice includes a broad spectrum of litigation. We enjoy trying cases and have the skill and experience necessary to vigorously litigate every aspect of a case. We pride ourselves on providing professional, personalized services to each client to meet their litigation goals. We concentrate primarily on the following areas of litigation:
- Architect and Engineer Defense
- Business Disputes
- Construction and Contract Disputes
- Environmental Contamination Claims
- Insurance Coverage Issues
- Legal/Accounting Malpractice Defense
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability Defense
- Serious Accident Cases and Trucking/Transportation Cases
Our lawyers have significant experience in both state and federal trial and appellate courts.
Practicing Attorneys:Guilday, Thomas J.
Hatch, III, George, W.
Roane, Jaken E.Sickler, William R.
Simpson, Mary K.
West, Michael D.